During the call, you can take a snapshot, i.e. capture a video frame (snapshot) of the selected video stream.
- To take a snapshot:
- Select the video stream to capture, by clicking on it
- Click on the icon located at the bottom right of the screen and the screen capture will be carried out automatically.
- The caller is notified of your request to capture a snapshot of their video
- The captured image will be shown at the bottom right of the screen in the “Gallery” that collects all the snapshots taken during the call.
- Click on the “Gallery” and then on the preview to enlarge it; you can then save it, delete it or use it to collaborate through the collaborative whiteboard.